WE'RE HIRING - GRAPHIC ARTIST
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
Yep, you read right.... WE ARE HIRING!
I cannot even begin to describe how exciting it is to grow our studio. We are looking for an associate graphic artist who will be the perfect fit for the Cass Deller Design team.
At this busy stage of our business we are in the position where we have to turn away clients or work crazy hours in order to meet our deadlines. We also have some big, bold plans for our studio, and just can't do it alone. Therefore; after much thought and feeling, we have decided to grow our team.
If you are interested in this position, or if you have a friend that would be interested, please thoroughly read the guidelines below.
All Applications are due no later than April 1st, 2018.
We cannot wait to hear from you!
What we are looking for:
- A graphic designer with a minimum of 2 years experience in the industry.
- Someone who has a natural eye, gift, and passion for graphic art.
- Someone who is organized.
- Have excellent phone and email communication skills.
- Experience with systems and processes within the workplace.
- A great work ethic is super important to us, as well as someone who loves to learn, is self-motivated, and is very responsible.
- Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and contribute to our team.
- Someone who is very familiar with Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Excellent Efficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Above average Photoshop skills, with sound skills of InDesign and Illustrator).
- Someone who loves music, art and coffee!
- Experience in Stationery Design would be great, but not essential, as this is a large portion of our clients.
- Illustration and/or typography skills would be wonderful but not essential.
- Someone who values communication, feedback, and growth (personally and professionally).
Things you can expect from us, if you end up joining our team:
- How to become a successful graphic artist.
- The basics of using social media to grow a platform within a small business.
- How to contribute to and interact with a small (and wonderful!) team.
- Client and Vendor relationships & networking.
- How to work with and collaborate with other amazing brands.
- Constant feedback and encouragement.
- This will initially be a Contract Position for 10-15 hrs p/week, paid on an hourly basis.
- This will be a position that could be compatible with another part time job, however if we find the right fit we would ideally love for the position to become full time.
- You must have your own ABN.
- This position includes the option to work in our Coolum studio or from home (or a mix of both).
- You must be available for weekly meetings at our Coolum Studio.
- You must live on the Sunshine Coast, or near the Sunshine Coast to apply.
- You must have your own Mac and your own up-to-date Creative Suite.
- Included in the final interview process will be a 'test job' for you to complete.
- We are not in a rush to hire, and we won’t if we don’t find the right fit for our team.
- If you love creating, and liaising with THE BEST clients, but hate the business side of the design world, you could be the perfect fit!
If you have carefully read all of the above and would still like to apply, please email though a cover email including a bit about yourself and why you'd like to join our team, along with your CV and portfolio (and/or current website) to email@example.com by COB April 1st 2018.